The MOVAGHAR Drs office is Diamond Provider Invisalign: this means that we handle a large number of cases per year, and that the Paris office has extensive experience in all types of Invisalign cases.
Invisalign, Orthocaps or Orthoclear are aligner straightening techniques that uses aligners for support. The Invisalign technique is a revolutionary method. It allows thorough successive aligners to obtain perfect alignment of the teeth; as well as a perfect occlusion (ie a perfect meshing between the upper and lower teeth and an optimal establishment of the contact points). It is not a matter of wearing an aligner, but a succession or series of aligners. Each aligner is designed to perform specific movements. These movements must be completed before going to the next aligner.
The information contained in each aligner is designed in advance and using 3D software, allowing the visualization of all movements on a video synthesis (Clincheck).
Very high-tech robots print this information at the level of the aligners.
In which cases?
- Invisalign can be used to treat many cases of dental malpositions in both adults and adolescents in minor or larger disorders. The treatment is used to correct crowdings or overly spaced dentitions.
- Invisalign is also suitable for more complex pathologies, such as overbites, infraclusions or crossbites.
- Invisalign also gives you an aesthetic smile thanks to an invisible technique.
There are many benefits:
- Invisibility: Aligners are made of transparent polycarbonate, so virtually invisible, which allows the patient to maintain his habits and lifestyle during treatment.
- Shorter treatment time than conventional treatments.
- Comfort: Unlike traditional dental appliances, Invisalign aligners do not have metal wires or metal braces that can irritate the mouth.
The patient keeps the same habits and activities as before his treatment. Invisalign is removable, just remove the aligners for special occasions or for meals. Its use is easy. Invisalign is ideal for people in professions engaging with many people or meetings.
The main interest of the treatment is undoubtedly it’s great ease for the patient. Invisalign aligners are transparent and virtually invisible, so no one realizes that the patient is on orthodontic treatment.
The absence of pain, comfort, and flexibility of use (because aligners can be removed at any time) make it a treatment of choice for adults and adolescents.
Stages of Invisalign treatment in the Paris orthodontic practice
Highly accurate silicone impressions are recorded. They are then sent to the United States where the laboratory is located for the digitization step.
The orthodontist then takes control of all the movement prescriptions, according to each case and the diagnosis made by your orthodontist in Paris. Invisalign aligners (Orthocaps or Orthoclear) are only a mean of treatment: they are only effective if they are designed and used by a qualified orthodontist, with sufficient Invisalign experience.
The patient is then received in the office for the installation and recommendations of the first aligners. Several aligners are assigned to the patient.
On average, each aligner is worn for 2 weeks, but in some cases it can be worn for only 1 week or more. Your orthodontist will give you the duration of wearing of each aligner according to your specific case and treatment stage. Complying scrupulously with the prescription of your orthodontist in Paris is very important.
Our recommendations and advice during Invisalign treatment:
- Wear them 20 hours a day
- Do not eat with Invisalign aligners or any other aligners.
- Do not drink sugary drinks or hot drinks with aligners. You can drink cold water.
- Never wash them in hot water
- Brushing teeth after meals, before inserting Invisalign aligners.
Sometimes a slight discomfort to speech may appear, but it is transient and disappears quickly. During aligner changes, the patient may also feel slight pressure on his teeth.
Practitioners in the orthodontic practice in Paris are "DIAMOND PROVIDER II" which means they are very experienced in Invisalign practice and treat more than 700 cases a year by Invisalign.